It’s raining. There’s a bad jam. I don’t have time to go to the gym. My dog just ate my running shoes.
There’s always an excuse.
It’s easy to come up with reasons not to exercise, but today we’re stripping away those flimsy excuses.
Rain-proof, jam-proof, and at no extra cost, your home is perhaps one of the best spots to work up a sweat.
“But what can I do at home?”, you ask. Well, plenty.
We’ve scoured the internet for workouts you can follow through video, so you really have no excuses for not knowing how. Here are 20 workout videos you can follow for a total body blast:
1. Tabata Workout (4 mins)
2. No-Equipment Workout (10 mins)
3. Intense Cardio Workout (1 min, repeat as many times as you can)
4. High Intensity Workout (10 mins)
Just Getting Started Workouts (for Beginners)
5. Beginner Fat Burning Workout
6. Beginner Full Body No Gear Workout (30 mins)
7. Cardio Kickboxing Workout (30 mins)
8. Beginner Workout for Butt & Thighs (15 mins)
BURNNN Workouts (Intense and Advanced Level)
9. 1,000-calorie HIIT Workout with No Equipment
10. HIIT Cardio and Abs Workout (No Equipment Needed, 1 hour)
11. Full Body Workout without Weights (30 mins)
Work Those Muscles Workouts (Strength Training)
12. Fat-Burning Strength Training Workout (30 mins)
13. Kelli’s Superset Total Body Strength Workout (23 mins)
14. Low Impact Total Body Strength Training for Beginners (26 mins)
15. Beginner Yoga Workout for Energy, Pain Relief & Flexibility (20 mins)
16. Yoga for Beginners (40 mins)
17. Fat-Burning Yoga (40 mins)
18. Zumba with Jessica Mellet (18 mins)
This is in French but it’s still a great workout.