Hi there! June has ended and we are finally in the second half of 2014!
It has been a good year so far for the HealthWorks.my team! We kickstarted the website at the end of February to provide relatable, useful and engaging health content for Malaysians.
We wanted to create content which you’ll want to share with your family and friends. Content that will inspire you to change for the better, even just a tiny bit at a time, for the sake of your health. Because without great health, you’ll probably not be able to enjoy very much in life!
We were really touched when you wrote in to tell us how much it helped you and your family and friends! Your words of encouragement are deeply appreciated and we want to continue to share what is helpful.
Our journey is still ongoing, and we wish that at least one or two articles on HealthWorks.my have helped you make better choices for your health and happiness. We took a look at our stats for the first half of 2014, and here are some of the very interesting stuff we’ve learned about you:
1. You guys love learning about your poo.
2. And you’re also awfully curious about your pee too!
3. Your face turns red when you drink even a little alcohol and people call you “hellboy”.
4. Every weekend, you suffer the side effects of binge drinking.
5. The mamak stall is your favourite hangout, but you’d like to make your time there healthier, slightly.
6. You love cooking cheap and easy meals at home.
7. You look out for your health even during Ramadhan.
8. You might have realised you got your contact lens hygiene wrong!
9. You love unique, active dates. No, wait. You love cheap, unique and active dates.
10. There are quite a lot of you who want to start hitting the tracks!
A big thank you to all our readers!
We just want to say what a privilege it is having you with us, sharing the knowledge with your family and friends. We are really happy when you told us it helped you and your family! We are truly grateful and we hope the best for you in your journey towards healthy and happy. We will always be here cheering you on! Please cheer us on too! We need you! 🙂